Artemis Research Associates offers a range of complementary and bespoke research services to the life sciences industry.
A partnering approach is taken with every assignment, from the initial briefing to final delivery of the research report, ensuring a thorough understanding of each project to produce superior results.
Every assignment is treated sensitively with the utmost regard for confidentiality, whilst respecting any off-limits agreements clients may have. Pertinent market feedback is collected and reported back to the client as part of every research project.
Areas of expertise include:
Each assignment starts with a detailed briefing, and with a completely flexible approach, Artemis can offer any part of the executive search process to clients, as required.
Assignments might include:
- Compilation of target lists
- Use of telephone and desk research techniques to identify individuals and map relevant departments within the target organisations
- Making approaches to potential candidates
- Candidate interviewing and qualifying against key competencies and criteria
- Presentation of short-lists.
Partnering with clients to understand how relevant (best-in-class) organisations are structured for correct positioning of either the number (for functional teams), or calibre (for senior leadership roles) of individual(s) they intend recruiting.
- Identification of key companies in the target space.
- Creation of organograms; to include head-counts, structures, reporting lines etc.
- Identification and profiling of 'rising stars'.
- Assessment of current internal employees who maybe being considered for a future roles
- Benchmarking internal and external candidates.
- Insights into the key issues affecting the target market.
- Market intelligence.
Utilising the FILEFINDER executive search database, the Artemis team can tailor reporting requirements to meet the needs of their clients. Update reports are generally produced on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, with project reviews occurring by conference call as often as necessary.